Dallas Fort-Worth Airport is expanding! The plans to develop Terminal F have been announced, offering new opportunities for American Airlines as well as consumers.
This is DFW’s sixth terminal. Here’s what we know about Terminal F so far:
- It could include up to 24 new gates.
- It will utilize new technologies to help move people, improve performance, and keep costs efficient for everyone.
- DFW is spending up to 3 – 3.5 billion dollars for this new terminal and some quality-of-life improvements to the older Terminal C.
- Design plans have already begun with customer satisfaction and flexibility in mind.
- DFW plans to open Terminal F as soon as 2025.
With a whole new terminal under construction (and improvements to an outdated one in the works), DFW is about to have a lot of extra traffic and congestion. While this is going on, it will be more important than ever to get to the airport early—and having a taxi waiting when your flight lands will be a huge relief!
So, for all your flights in the coming years and future vacations in 2025, book a ride with Top-Notch Taxi – DFW DAL Airport Service. I can get you where you need to go and pick you up and drop you off on time. I even have car seats and booster seats available for your little ones.
Don’t let all this construction cause you to miss your flight! Book a ride with Top-Notch Taxi - DFW DAL Airport Service today.